Unlock your potential to be an extraordinary facilitator!
Are you weary of tedious workshops and difficult groups? Symphonia invites you to join us for this magical day of facilitation.
The Facilitators’ Magic Toolbox is back due to client demand and will now be offered in Cape Town and Johannesburg!
The workshop will be facilitated by the Symphonia network of facilitators.
• Have the opportunity to network and share experiences with other facilitators
• Experience the value of working with the toolbox that contains 28 activities or mini workshops. The toolbox gives you the opportunity to select, mix, match and create your own powerful workshops which focus on achieving specific goals
• Have the opportunity to practice using your toolbox and facilitate mini sessions in a safe environment, together with other practitioners
• Develop your confidence to design and run any workshop with the help of the magical toolbox
• Unlock your creative potential, re-ignite tried and tested methods and experience facilitation on a new level
Who should attend?
• Facilitators, Consultants, HR & OD Practitioners, Course Leaders and anybody who facilitates or design workshops
• Anyone interested in becoming a facilitator and would like to develop new facilitation skills, or re-invent the older tricks of the trade
See how easy it is, with the right tools, to get a group to:
• Participate positively
• Build an effective team
• Have fun, whilst achieving a specific goal
• Overcome their own fears and resistance
• Manage change
As a facilitator, get useful tools for:
• Handling difficult delegates and saboteurs
• Increasing the energy of a group
• Inspiring people
The toolbox is a set of Powerful Facilitation Cards that has been developed by Ruth Tearle – an internationally acclaimed master facilitator in strategy, change management and innovation.
The Powerful Facilitation Cards are the result of 20 years experience in facilitating many different types of workshops, in many different industries, and in many different cultures.
For each goal you want to achieve, you will find a relevant card which contains detailed instructions on how to mix your groups, the materials you require, the instruction you need to read to the group, and what to say to get feedback from the group after the activity.
With these tried and tested mini-workshop cards, if you can read, you can facilitate.
Cost: R 3,900.00 + VAT
Investment includes the Toolbox and pack of
Personal Energy Cards valued at R2270.
SAODN Members discount:
15% discount for bookings made by SAODN members.
Places are limited so don’t delay, BOOK NOW!
Contact Johleen van Dyk on 021 913 3507 or email email@example.com